Welcome to AGB Events!
We create iconic events.
We are producers and creators of large-scale events, festivals and public celebrations. Since 2006 we have conceptualised and delivered innovative experiences that engage, educate and stimulate the imagination and captive audiences who attend our events.
We’re founded on a passion for creativity and cross-cultural understanding and we’re committed to producing event solutions that specifically deliver on business, government and community objectives.
Founded by Anthony Bastic, our experienced team is a cohesive unit dedicated to the highest level of professionalism and expertise.
AGB Events works Internationally and across Australia with key events in NSW, ACT, Victoria and Queensland, specialising in delivering events for Federal, State and Local government departments.
We are experienced in the creation, management and delivery of large scale events and public celebrations and our past events include:
- Vivid Sydney – VIVID LIGHT involved since the festivals inception in 2009 – Current;
- New Year’s Eve Celebrations Taronga Zoo, 2006 – Current;
- Kids Crazy Island Tea Party on Goat Island as part of the Crave International Food Festival;
- Delectable Queensland- a celebration of Queensland food, local produce and wine;
- Breakfast on Bondi as a part of Crave Sydney International Food Festival;
- Created and produced several events for the Australian Paralympic Team in London and Cardiff for the 2012 Games;
- Centennary of Canberra Celebrations;
- Delight at Bradley's Head New Years Eve Celebrations
- Bespoke Luxury Summit at Sydney Opera House;
- The Light Garden for 125th Anniversary of Centennial Park;
- The Australian Garden Show Sydney;
- Diana - film premiere.
Our offices are located in Sydney and our team is committed to producing excellence for your event.
In delivering and producing an event we assess the scope of each project and subsequently nominate our personnel with specific skill sets most suited to the event.
Our pool of resources includes:
- Creative Director
- Finance Manager
- Art Director
- Senior Event Managers, event coordinators, and administrators
- Marketing, Advertising & PR, marketing managers
- Site and Production Manager
- Suppliers and logistics coordinator
- Commercial Partnerships Manager
- Event Risk Management
- Ticketing and onsite Festival Management
- Art Department including the Art Director, Motion Designers, Graphic Designers and 3D Animators.
In addition to our full time team, we have an extensive network of valued freelancers across multiple disciplines from technical, web design, talent management, risk management, stage managers, lighting designers, show operators, site crew, CAD plans and ticketing.